Planning a litter of puppies here at Dallydyl is taken very seriously, hence only 3 litters in 18 years of Dalmatian ownership.
A lot of thought is put into breeding. Knowing that our dogs are healthy and choosing the right stud dog to keep the line
healthy is very important. Ultimately I breed for TEMPERAMENT, HEALTH AND CONSTRUCTION.
Dalmatians are a joy to live with but can be very testing sometimes and will demand a lot of your time. Therefore Dalmatians
are not the breed for every family. You MUST do you homework before deciding to buy a Dalmatian and not be seduced by a
pretty spotty puppy.
It will soon grow into a 30kg whirlwind who sheds hair by the bucket load and causes endless damage with it's whip-like tail.
I aim for happy, healthy puppies who can fit the purpose of a Dalmatian. To be muscular, fit, with correct movement and an
WHAT I EXPECT FROM PUPPY BUYERS
- Commitment to provide the best for your puppy.
- The offer of a happy, loving family home for life.
- An understanding of the breed, or a willingness to learn.
- An understanding of dogs, their behaviour and what they expect from the humans in the pack.
- A willingness to socialise your puppy and to attend puppy classes (more for you than the dog).
- Contact from you for the rest of your puppy's life.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME
If you think you fit the bill and would like to be considered for one of my special puppies, then please contact me so that we can
- Continued support for life
- Advice regarding raising your Dalmatian, including feeding and training.
- The knowledge that I have done my best to raise healthy happy Dalmatians by selective breeding with healthy dogs.
decide if a Dallydyl puppy is suited to you and your family.
All puppies will be BAER tested, microchipped and vaccinated.
I am very excited about our forthcoming litter. Mathilda has been mated to her Estonian cousin, Multi Champion Alphadirato Future Brand (Brandy)
. He won Best of Breed at Crufts 2010. Check out his Breeders website www.dalmatians.ee
He is black spotted, lemon free, Hips A/A, BAER +/+. Although Mum and Dad are Black Spotted, we expect some liver as both are Bb.
Mathilda is BAER +/+ Full Dentition, Hip Scored 4/5, Lemon gene free.
To add to her attributes, she is a smiler!!
Brandy....Multi Champion Alphadirato Future Brand.
BAER++ Hips A/A Lemon free, is also a smiler! Despite being a stallion of a show dog, he has the most gentle temperament.
To see pictures of Mathilda's 1st litter click on the links