Bay County Farmers Market
June 21st - October 27th 2011
1. Spaces are 9 x 25.
- Space rental is $15.00 per day
- You must stay inside the designated space or you will be charged for an extra space.
- Set up to begin at 9:30 am.
- Hours are 11:00 - 5:00 pm.
- Vendors must stay until at least 5 pm.
- No sales before 11:00 will be allowed.
- Electricity is $4.00 per day.
This space will be your space for the season, except July 4th and Labor day
- Spaces will be filled according to quandrants
- Quandrant 1, spaces 45-65 and 44-24
- Quandrant 2, spaces 1-24 and 66-88 (Over flow use only)
- If you bring a new Customer that becomes a vendor, you will receive ½ off
- one of your space rentals for one day only.
- In order to keep rental cost down, Please support Chuck's Market Restaurant.
- The Market Restaurant is kind enough to allow you and your customers to use their restrooms and water. Please return the favor.
The Rentor/Vendor is responsible for clean up of EVERYTHING in your space.
Print Name Phone#
City State Zip
space(s) rented Signature